JACK’S GROUP OF COMPANIES
Jack’s of Fiji is an iconic Fijian brand with a rich heritage of service, products and community engagement spanning over 50 years.
Jack’s Retail Limited, trading as ‘Jack’s of Fiji’, was established in 1969 as a single store under the name Jack’s Handicrafts. That one store has grown into a chain of around 50 stores Fiji-wide as well as successful ventures into the garments, restaurants, farming, manufacturing and construction sectors.
This expansion has led to the formation of Jack’s Group of Companies, which consists of the following businesses:
- Jack’s Retail PTE Limited
- Jack’s Garments PTE Limited
- Jack’s Manufacturing PTE Limited
- Jack’s Restaurants PTE Limited
- Jack’s Farms PTE Limited
- Jack’s Handicrafts (Properties) PTE Limited
- Jack’s Retail (Aust) Pty Limited
- Jack’s Retail (PNG) Limited
- Oasis Spa (Fiji) PTE Limited
As a market expansion strategy, Jack’s of Fiji is also a major shareholder of Vision Group Limited, which was established in 2006 in partnership with three reputable and longstanding businesses. Vision Group has since expanded to include businesses in retail, manufacturing, hotels, hospitality services, properties and the motor vehicle industry, employing close to 1500 individuals.