TANOA VESI 12″ P/BRN
- 10″ in size
- Vesi wood (Intsia bijuga)
- Plain wood tanoa
- Carvers are originally from islands of Fulaga and Kabara
- Fijian Crafted and Made
Care & Handling
- Avoid direct sunlight or bright lights, which can fade finishes and colours.
- Over exposure to sunlight or heat can cause the wood to crack.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals, simply wipe gently with a damp cloth or dust with a clean, natural bristle brush.
- Furniture wax may be used to retain the lustre or shininess of the wood.
- The PLAIN WOOD TANOA can be used for mixing kava or any similar purpose.
- Prior to use, the tanoa should be fully immersed in water for a week and then thoroughly dried.
- During immersion, water should be changed daily until it becomes clear. This helps to clean the tanoa and prevent the wood from cracking.